1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings for the services we offer are also subject to our cancellation policy.
2. In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website "We", "us" and "our" means Wyborn Hotels Limited.
3. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
4. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
5.We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales except where otherwise stated in our Booking Conditions. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
6. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
7. You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement.
8. We accept responsibility for any services booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
9. Except as set out in clause 9 of these Conditions above, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
10. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 9 of these Conditions.
11. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the services featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
14. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
16. We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these terms and conditions regularly.
Your privacy - Our promise
Any personal data you give us will be used to send a brochure, fulfil an enquiry or make a booking with a hotel or send you appropriate marketing offers. It will then be stored securely on our database for a reasonable period of time. We promise to only send you relevant and timely marketing communications and we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive some or all of these communications every time we send them. Please see below for more information and if you wish you can Opt-out here to receiving further communications. Please allow us up to one month to process all data regarding your opt out.
Wyborn Hotels Limited - personnal data
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we Wyborn Hotels Limited are a data controller. In order to process your booking or brochure request we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, your name and contact details and those of party members, credit/ debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may effect your chosen arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs.
When we make a booking
In respect of bookings we need to pass on your personal details to the companies and organisations who need to know them so that your chosen arrangements can be provided (for example your hotel, other supplier, credit/debit card company or bank). Such companies and organisations may be outside the European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein if your arrangements are to take place or to involves suppliers outside these countries.
Storage of your personal data
We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you a brochure or details of a promotion). All details you give us in connection with your booking will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes (unless you have asked us not to).
We use a data services company to analyse data on our behalf, in order for us to tailor future marketing campaigns effectively. Any companies we use are registered under the Data Protection Act. We only provide any such companies with the personal details relating to our clients, which they require in order to deliver the service back to us. They are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your details for this reason agrees to treat it with the same level of protection we are obliged to provide.
In the event that we are subject to a change of ownership or corporate structure, we may need to disclose your personal data to persons who need to know in order for the transaction to proceed.
Your decision to Opt - out (you can Opt-out here) If you do not want us to do any or all of these things, please let us know as soon as possible. We are entitled to assume you do not object to our doing any of the things mentioned in this statement unless you tell us otherwise in writing or in any other approved manner. However please allow up t one month for us to process all data regarding your privacy choices.
If you do not opt-out, in all future contact with you in mailings, on-the phone or via e-mail marketing we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive further mailings. Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree otherwise. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect this information.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We may charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request. If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement. We would encourage you to reread our privacy statement from time to time so that you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use personal information.
Tracking Devices or 'Cookies' on our Websites
As part of the new data protection laws we are required to let you know when we use any kind of tracking devices or 'cookies' on our website.
We do use tracking software on our website which simply allows us to see which form of online advertising is sending us the most customers, therefore allowing us to maximise any marketing budget we spend according to what it is delivering us. It also allows us to track the most popular areas of our website. It does not tell us any personal data about you other than what country you are based in. The software does use 'cookies' in order to recognise you when you come back to the site again so we can see how often you visit us. A 'cookie' is simply a piece of information that a website stores on your computer so that it can retain information about you or recognise you at a later time.
To disable cookies, Select 'Tools','Internet Options' from the top menu bar in Internet Explorer. Then select the 'Privacy' tab, move the Settings bar up to 'Medium' and click 'Apply'. Close and restart your browser.